We currently are accepting new consignors for the spring/summer season, but only consignors who have children’s clothing.
We are selling for the Spring/Summer season.
Our Spring/Summer appointments are open for booking, with appointments that go through mid-June.
Our appointments often are booked 2-3 months in advance, so reserve early to get a spot:
- Fall/Winter appointments open for booking in mid-April, with appointment dates starting in mid-June.
- Spring/Summer appointment open for booking in mid-October, with appointment dates starting in mid-December.
- Quality, gently-used clothing (infants, children, teen, women, men)
- Purses, Belts, Scarves
- Kids’ Decor and Accessories
- Books, Toys, and Games, including
- American Girl dolls, clothing, and accessories
- Educational material
- Play kitchens (as space is available)
- Bikes, strollers, wagons, scooters, etc. (March-Oct only)
- Infant/nursery items (for larger items, only as space is available)
Schedule Your Appointment
Before Your Appointment
Before your appointment, please download and read the following documents to ensure a smooth consigning appointment:
One of our consignors made the following video of some practical tips for your consigning experience:
Do you buy clothes?
No, we do not buy clothes outright. When you consign with us, you will receive 40% of the selling price of each item.
Do I have to pay to be a consignor?
There is a $25 start-up fee. This is a one-time fee..
What brands do you take?
We take all brands as long as the style is current and the clothes are in good condition.
Can I shop on my credit?
You can do three things with your account balance:
- Use it as store credit toward in-store purchases.
- Request a check for a full or partial amount.
- Leave it to keep growing.
How do I request a check?
You can request a check any time you come into the store, or you can call ahead and ask a check to be prepared for you.
What do you do with clothes you don’t sell?
We let our consignors choose: we can give the items back to you or we can donate them for you.